The last couple of days have been low key. Lunch out with Mrs. G, baking a cake for no reason, hearing from Luke briefly, made dinner tonight, have done lots of dishes aaaand that's about it. I can't let this become the norm. I haven't gone outside much partly because the sunburn is still quite red. I need to be intentional with my down time.
Or maybe I should just give myself a break and let myself relax. That's a thought.
I hope everyone at MIT is set with all their stuff due before Spring Break! Praying for you all! <3
1 comment:
Hey, glad to hear things are going well! (Sorry about the sunburn, though.. I can relate, got a whopper of a sunburn the first/only time I was in the sun in Panama... eek)
I would also definitely agree that not every minute of your down time has to be productive. While you can and should keep track of your time, and make sure you're making progress toward goals or things you think you need to do, you should also feel more than justified in taking time to just be and live. If it's easier, heck, put it in some kind of schedule or listed goal, but that kind of decompressing null recuperation is inescapably valuable.
Post a Comment