Flew to St Croix yesterday and today was my first full day home. Sooo waaarm. :) (No pics yet. Sorry/you're welcome)
Today consisted of sleeping til noon, cleaning the kitchen, finalizing babysitting plans for Friday, working out, making dinner, and watching Minority Report with Dad. What a day. Also heard back from my potential thesis advisor about setting up a phone meeting. If/when I go back to MIT, I will probably switch my major to 21E (Engineering + Humanities) with the humanities component being, you guessed it, Theater! So I'd have to do a thesis in theater which will probably be an acting thesis so anyone who is still on-campus next term BETTER COME SEE IT. That's right, I just yelled on the internet.
Anyway, now that people will actually be reading this, I will make it look good. Or attempt to. Whatever.
3 comments:
haha love that you slept until noon! JEALOUS! also, yes i'll come see your performance...geez didn't have to yell! ;)
No way, not gunna go see yer stinkin' thesis. Sheesh, so demanding ^__^
I miss STX! Soak up enough sun for the both of us! :)
Post a Comment