I made a coat rack!
Where "made" can also be defined as "assembled". :)
I can't believe I didn't update this all week! I'm a slacker. This week was busy at work and busy at home. Plus I've been feeling really sick to my stomach cause of anxiety stuff, so the blog has just not been on my mind!
Quick what-Nora-did-this-week Update!
Monday - went to a chiropractor, got evaluated and adjusted and was given several exercise and stretching tips to help my body issues. Also ran and did said exercise and stretches. Cooked, paaaassed out.
Tuesday - took Thalia to the vet before work because there was something wrong with her eye. Turns out not only is there something wrong with her eye, but she had ear mites, an infection from the ear mites and a cold as well. Poor baby. So I got two medicines, one for her eye that I have to put in 3 times a day and the other for her ear which I'll have to do twice a day starting Monday. After work, I stayed home from prayer group cause of my tummy (bad Nora) but Mandie came and checked on me anyway. Which was good. Cause I don't always reach out when I need help.
Wednesday - stayed home from work (!) because the trailer with my stuff from Boston came! The driver and I unloaded the trailer in 15 minutes and then I began the trek up the stairs. I'm on the third floor. It took 16 trips (yes, I counted) and 1 hour. I was EXHAUSTED. But since I was technically working from home that day, I also did 4 e-training courses which are mentally exhausting so by 5 I was ready to crash on the floor. Instead, I unpacked. And made piles for laundry. And did two loads of laundry. Whee!
Thursday - forgot my laptop at home when I drove to work. Had to drive back home to get it. That's an hour I'll never get back. :( Work was good. Has been all week. Just writing features (I completed 1/11th of one, as Kevin pointed out) and fixing bugs. Had to leave early though because I had to give Thalia her medicine before small group. Small group was great and I'm so looking forward to when we start Revelations in June!!
Friday - got in to work and discovered that when I updated my OS the night before, it had broken my computer. I spent from 10 am to 3pm trying to fix it. Fredrik didn't get almost anything done because he was just sitting at my desk all day trying to help me figure out what was wrong. We restarted my computer probably 20 times, re-installed various things before finally re-installing my operating system. That still didn't fix it so we tried unplugging monitors (I got a new one Thursday so now I have TWO monitors) and that sort of fixed it. Turns out that the STABLE release of Ubuntu 12.04 has a bug that doesn't allow you to use two monitors. Go figure.
Today - Fredrik and I went to Ikea which was a super fun adventure. I bought two dressers, a nightstand and the aforementioned coat rack. I just finished building dresser number one and I'm going to save number 2 and the nightstand for tomorrow. Tomorrow I will also sort through all my newly washed clothes and determine which to keep and which to give away. Then I will ask the leasing office if I'm allowed to have a yard sale.
Ok, so that wasn't short. Whatever. Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment