Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I have internet at my place!

Wooo!

Cable guy came this morning to set up the internet and took two hours. Oy. Then tonight had to take Thalia to the vet. She was thrilled...lol.

Today I did real work!! I fixed three bugs today, and one of them I found first! I spent a lot of time asking questions, probably more time than I spent actually coding, but that's ok because that's how you learn! It felt good to be productive, even though I got in late and had to leave early. I'll get to a normal schedule soon.

Church on Sunday was fantastic. The pastor talked about a new Easter week holiday - Fig Monday. Ask Cara, and she can tell you that I could go on and on about this. However, I'm super tired so that will have to wait.

I'll also update with photos later. Sleep now.

No comments: