Thus begins another 101 task. For this project, I will take a photo every day for the next year in an attempt to better understand and remember the things that I do and the way I go through the year. Since I've just moved to a new place and am starting a new chapter of my life, I thought it was fitting that I should start this now.
I'll post each photo and link to the post about the photo in the Project 365 tab.
Day 1: Thalia sleeping on the hotel bed
Here Thalia and I are, about to embark on the newest chapter of our lives in a new place far away from almost everyone we know. And she is loving it! Haha. She is so happy to be the only animal and get all the love. She's got a ball I brought from home, a plastic egg, and a mouse to play with, which she does with wild abandon. She can sleep where she wants, she doesn't have to share her litter box, and she's got a little mat that also has catnip in it and she loooves scratching it and twisting around on it. We'll see how she handles the real move in the next few days.
One thing I've learned from our time in the hotel together is that she really needs a covered litter box. She likes to dig litter up and toss it out of the box onto the floor. But my ultimate goal for kitty furniture is to buy this litter box enclosure: Designer Catbox Litter Enclosure And yes, it's on a wish list on Amazon. :)
Meanwhile, back in the world of humans, I'm working out finance stuff. I will hopefully be moved in to my new place from my hotel on Friday and then over the weekend and on Monday and Tuesday get furniture, at least some. I've started organizing all my documents too, just bought a new hanging file box and I love it! I'm such a nerd about organizing. Got lots of ideas from Pinterest for further organizing and optimizing apartment space. But that will wait til the essentials are taken care of.
I might not post the photos every day, but I will post them! Promise. :)
Ooooh also, I start work in a week! I moved up my start date. I got the apartment and car taken care of, figured that it wouldn't do me any good to sit around doing nothing for the next 3 weeks twiddling my thumbs so I requested an earlier start date. They couldn't do Monday, but Wednesday is my new start date! Wooo!
3 comments:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/95938738/warm-orange-red-bubble-hand-felted-wool
!!!!!! :D
Good luck with your first day next week! These blog posts are awesome; they remind me of the pre-MIT Nora, and your happiness is shining through every sentence you blog. :)
Anisha, oh my gosh. HOW DO YOU FIND THESE THINGS?!!!!
Thank you, Christina!! I miss you already! <3
Post a Comment