Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New apartment thought for the day

When you wash a drying rack, where do you put it to dry?


Oh the things you encounter when you venture out on your own. So far today, my first real day in my apartment, I have ruin the dishwasher twice and done 2 loads of laundry. Aw yeah. I also now have a bed and sheets! Life is good.


Tomorrow I start work, so I really wanted to take care of some basics so that I'm not floundering. I'm really excited, but also really nervous. I know I like my team and three project they're doing, but since I have no clue what I'll be doing exactly, I'm nervous! Also I worry a lot, so there's that


Things still left to do - move my stuff from Boston to here; get furniture; look into renters insurance; convince Thalia to leave the bathroom; find a primary care physician, vet, and therapist. Wee moving!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: