Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day...whatever! :)

Day 5 - 3/25/12
My room card...


I was totally planning to take a picture of church today when I went, but that ended up not happening. So here is a picture of my room card in my last night at the hotel. Tomorrow I move in to my new apartment! Eek! As soon as there's some furniture in it I'll take pictures. Although I'll probably post a picture of the pantry soon cause the pantry is AMAZING. For realz. So happy.

The reason I didn't take a picture of church is because as soon as I walked in, one of the associate pastors came up to me and introduced himself, his wife was not far behind because she had seen me walk in and wanted to introduce herself but I walk fast. lol. They invited me to sit with them and then introduced me to other young persons and invited me to their small group and so I was a little caught up in ACTUALLY TALKING TO PEOPLE. It was nice. And the message was great. The music was fantastic. One of the people standing next to me complemented me on my singing. Which I thought was really nice cause I definitely felt it reaching a few times lol. So glad I have a car I can sing in now!

Then after church, I joined a group going to lunch together and they treated because I initially said no, as I have no money. They wanted the chance to get to know me better and so I went and it was fantastic! The restaurant we went to was amazing and now I feel like an idiot cause I totally could have blogged about it but I didn't take a picture. Curses. Anyway, there were 12 of us at lunch and it was very fun. I have friends. :) I don't remember everyone's name yet...buuut that'll come. Because on Thursday I'm going to a pizza party with everyone from the two small groups. Why are there two? There were too many people for them to have just one. And the two small groups are fighting over me. lol.

And now, to sleeps! Gonna try to wake up at 7 tomorrow. Cause I start work on WEDNESDAY!

1 comment:

CSmith said...

:D I felt like you were speaking this post...your voice and essence truly came through. OF COURSE they were fighting over you!

p.s. the walnut makes me think of a brain. (just sharing.)