Thursday, March 29, 2012

Whoops

Totally forgot to take a picture today, so here is the fan above my head as I lay here at 10 pm ready to pass out. I still don't have internet at my place which is why I haven't posted the pictures I've taken the last couple days or any updates.


Work has been good. I have taken in so much information the past 2 days my brain is mush. I did help fix/find a couple bugs today, without even touching a computer, so that's cool. But I'm really looking forward to getting started and getting into the code.


Went to a pizza party with the young adult small groups from Faith Bible Chapel tonight which was very fun. We played catch phrase and my team lost both games. I like everyone I talked to, so huzzah!


But really, I'm super tired so now is sleep time. Hasta luego, amigos!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: