From the Caribbean to the North East and now my journey continues in the South West. Just taking things one day at a time.
Monday, March 26, 2012
blogging from my phone
So it will be brief. I did take a picture today, but since my place, which I just moved into, has no internet yet I can't upload it. Also, I might not have a proper update for a couple days. But then when I do update, it'll be awesome and you'll be so glad that you remembered to check it out. Also also, please give me feedback on the new design. I actually built this from the ground up, with a little inspiration from Utterly Chaotic Designs, so I'd love to hear what works and what doesn't.
Ok, sleep time now. My bed will be here in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment